Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tagged and it is the same one my mom just did. how funny

1. What is your occupation? chef, maid, organizer, secretary, nurse, yard maintenance, decorator, caregiver, taxi driver, coach, planner. That is right I am a SAHM
2.What color are your socks right now?
no cocks right now
3. What are you listening to right now?
My children getting ready for Church

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Bacon, eggs and fruit
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mother-in-law
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? All of them
8. How old are you today? 31
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? I like a lot but I hate watching baseball

10. What is your favorite drink? juice
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I have had my friends do it for me
12. Favorite food? Fruit

13. What was the last movie you watched? Penelope
14. Favorite day of the year? The last day of school and the First Day of School

15. How do you vent anger? Walks if it is nice outside if not I yell or use sarcasm

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Strawberry Shortcake dolls

18. Cherries or Blueberries? both
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? sure
20. Who is most likely to respond? no one really we all keep getting tagged over and over
21. Least likely to respond? ????????
22. Living arrangements? Married and one big happy family
23. When was the last time you cried? 2 nights ago watching the game Plan
24. What is on the floor of your closet? sewing stuff, shoes, keepsakes, boxes
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Doesn't really apply
26. What did you do last night? Watched 3-D Hannah Montana Concert with the kids
27. What inspires you? My husband and my children.
28. What are you most afraid of today ? Not teaching my children the right stuff in time
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
30. Favorite dog breed? None really

31. Favorite Day of the week? Saturdays when Scott's with us

32. How many states have you lived in? 2
33. Favorite TV show? Whatever is on as soon as the kids go to bed.

Tell Me about You!!! I am a pretty open person so Not much of this is new info but it is still fun.

No comments:

Blog Archive