Thursday, September 11, 2008



Zoe's birthday is coming up and this is what her invitation looks like. My sister is so creative with photos and words that I asked her to use her talents and make Zoe's invitation. Zoe is a huge fan of M n M's and wanted to share them with everybody on her birthday.

She is so excited for this event and as we are planning we are going over he list of invitees and she is requesting that the Jonas Brothers be invited. I try to make my kids birthday wishes come true but this one I can't do. I did my best and went to their web page and sent a comment question in hopes that they will reply with a nice birthday message for Zoe.

A 3 year olds wish list

M n M's
Bike ( because we don't have enough)
dresses
Jonas Brothers

3 comments:

Katrice Phipps said...

Jonas Brothers fan already huh!! The younger ones grow up so fast because of the older ones!! Cute invitation!!

scrumches bunches said...

Way to cute! That is quite a request, come on Mom you can deliver right.lol She is so cute and has a mind of her own.

Orange Peanut said...

Cute invitation! I hope she has fun!

Blog Archive