Thursday, March 08, 2012

KC's first Wrestling meet

KC has started wrestling. It is my first experience with it and not knowing much about it my stomach was in knots while watching. KC has been enjoying it and Sami lets him practice on her sometimes. KC didn't win any of his matches but he never got pinned. He did however get thrown up on. KC felt wram liquid on his back and was panicking because he thought it was blood. He couldn't understand why all the coaches were helping his opponent out when he was the one bleeding. I couldn't get to him, but I was able to yell " He threw up on you go wash off". Luckily one of the Dads there whom is in our ward went to go check on him as he was in the boys bathroom. When he got back he tried to joke with me but all know I don't get jokes and I tolerate them even less when something is not right with my kids. The coaches were wiping him down with Clorox wipes. He came back in and went right back to wrestling.

That night Scott was able to watch the video and give some pointers to KC and explain wrestling to me. Now next week I might be able to watch and not feel like my son is being tortured.

No comments:

Blog Archive