Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hey everyone! It's me, Joshlynn. I'm here to tell you about my recent trip to Japan. I won't go into too much detail, just a few highlights of the trip.
This is the family I got to stay with (along with some neighbors), they were really nice!

We got to go to Universal Studios Japan. It was really fun. This is a group photo at the front gates. If you can't find me, I'm in the back.

We saw dinosaurs in "Jurassic Park"

Traveled back in time in"Back to the Future"

 And got attacked by a few zombies.




It was really fun!!!
  I also went to a Japanese festival and met some of Saya(my partner)'s friends.


I got pretty good at tennis, not to brag or anything ;-)

I also got to wear a kimono, it was really hot, but a good experience.

When it came time to go, saying goodbye was really hard, I had met some really nice people and look forward to a time when I can see them again.

Thanks for reading, and a special thank you to all of you that helped and supported me in some way!

No comments:

Blog Archive