Sunday, April 06, 2008

General conference Knight style


The kids did well during conference Grandma Knight helped us well with the names. I printed a few good pages from the conference packet and gave special instructions of no talking or non participation and you go to your room. We had a few incidents which was expected. They wouldn't be normal kids if it went smooth. They filled out their papers and did a great job coloring the ties. We had a great lunch with the Lochabay's in between sessions and a great walk to burn energy and prepare for the nest session. My favorite talk was the one on Mothers and cried at the very end because he gave my lecture that I was going to give my kids on Monday. Now I don't have to I just need to reinforce it. I loved all the words that were said and am glad that we got to partake of them. We had a total of 20 people watching, listening and sleeping to the tv. 13 kids 1 infant and 6 adults.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad you had a grat conference day, we did to. Those packets were great, I had gotten them from a girlfriend. Loved Ballards talk, which I am sure you did tooo.!!!

Blog Archive