Monday, October 21, 2013

We said good bye to the Suburban and Hello to the Cirrus

I shed a few tears and will miss my favorite vehicle that I have ever had.  Last month I was trying to take the girls to the fabric store and I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to the traffic.  I went to turn into the driveway to the fabric store and the next thing I know we had been hit by a car.  All in my group are ok.  The other group not so much and I feel horrible about it.  We had a few aches the day and week after.

Well the insurance company took it away and handed us a check.  Thus began the car shopping.  Nothing will compare to my black beast but a sedan will be nice to drive around during the day when no one is with me and even when it is just a few kids with me.





I did not get my favorite car but I got a very clean looking Chrysler Cirrus.  It has low miles and was  well kept. It was a great price and is really what we need.   It has a few projects that are needed and Scott has started on those.



I am not happy with my mistake, but I am grateful that my family is safe.  In November we will most likely be getting another Suburban thanks to family not needing it anymore.


No comments:

Blog Archive