Sunday, May 18, 2008

First Lake trip for 2008

We went to Lake Lavon Saturday. the kids enjoyed riding in the boat while Scott pulled the three-man tube around
with Soccer players in it. The boat broke so we didn't get very many trips in. The water was nice until the sun went behind the clouds and then it was chilly.
Zoe loved playing in the water and all of the girls enjoyed playing in the sand. KC Was able to get up on the skis but didn't last very long. He is excited to get up and go again as soon as the boat is fixed. I enjoyed playing in the water with Zoe and was glad that I didn't have to swim out to the boat for a ride. I have been told that I need to learn how to drive the boat. Oh and I met someone that is even more terrified of water than I am. I didn't think that would ever happen or maybe I have overcome my fear)

Zoe had such a blast and I got her out of her suit and buckled up and she was out before I hit the road.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun I cant wait for the kids to do water things this summer. Haiden loves swimming

Katrice Phipps said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!!

Blog Archive