Monday, September 19, 2011

6th grade Core Council



Joshlynn is running for 6th grade Core Council. She is excited for this adventure and is sure that she will be able to do a good job at keeping the students informed about the school and activities while helping to keep them all safe. She has great ideas and always has an opinion about the things going on around her. She has a good head on her shoulders even if her family makes fun of her a time or two. Good Luck Joshlynn. Voting takes place on Friday and the results will be in late that day or the following Monday Morning>

Her Campaign speech is great too.

So, you’re probably wondering who to vote for to be your sixth grade Core Council leader for this school year. Well, let me help you. I’d be excellent for this position because I was a member of the student council at Benson Hill Elementary. I also played an important role in the safety of my elementary school by being on the Safety Patrol. I’ll be the best leader I can be by coming to all the meetings, and I’ll come to all the dances, assemblies, and all the other important events.

I, if elected, will not forget the purpose at hand, be a good leader. I will help all of us make it through these days of sixth grade.

Please don’t forget, I’ll be a great leader for this year, so vote for me, Joshlynn Knight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

her pretty face gave me a hard on.

Blog Archive