Thursday, November 03, 2011

Halloween 2011

KC was an old man for the most part. When he got tired of the wig, he became a nerd.


Joshlynn was the Greek Goddess Athena





Jami is a pirate. ARGH Matey.
Sami was busting people all night if they didn't hand over enough candy. She wants to be like her Dad and since he is testing for the County Deputy Sheriff she chose to be a cop.



Zoe as a Vampiress. I vwant to suck vyour blood.

It was a good Halloween for us. We did Trunk or Treat with the church on Friday night and then went out in the neighborhood on Halloween. KC passed out Candy until his friends were ready to go out. Jami roamed the neighborhood with her friends and their Dads. Sami, Zoe and I walked around with our friends. KC and Joshlynn went with their friends and at 8:30 we were all headed home to see what sweets we got.

I never got a picture of Scott but he was a Cowboy but most people called him Sheriff. I had Ghost antlers that my neighbor/friend bought me.

No comments:

Blog Archive